|Vol 75, No 1 (2012)||Discourse on the Identity of Childhood Policy: Self-Contextualisation of Indoctrinated Meanings in Documents on Education||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 74, No 4 (2011)||Politicized Discourses on Environmental and Technological Risks: the Case of Lithuania||Abstract PDF|
|Audrone Telesiene, Ausra Rimaite, Kristina Juraite|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Print ISSN: 1392-0758
Online ISSN: 2029-7319